|This is a temporary
page created in response to Email requests for pictures
of this church. In time full text and additional pictures
will be added
1838-40 by R.S.Pope. High Altar added by Charles Hansom in 1871 when the church was given a major overhaul and redecoration, not as originally thought the work of J F Bentley.
Back to Bristol churches Index