|This is a temporary page created in response to Email requests for pictures of this church. In time full text and additional pictures will be added|
|The church before the addition of the tower (left)|
Built c1910 as a hall, converted into a church by P Hartland Thomas 1930. The church closed in 1978, the building was a Sign and Printing company in its later years. Demolished in 2006. The wooden font is now at St Mary Magdalen, Lockleaze.
Back to Bristol churches Index